I'm so sleepyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Just 2 more matches to endure before getting my sleeping pattern back on track. I so can't wait. I'm sleepy everyday and yet i feel so hyper recently. I think I'm nuts.
SS test today. Didn't study a shit about it at first, only studied like 3 pages. Thankfully, Mrs Lee gave us some time to read through so I managed to answer both questions afterall. But I didn't have enough time to finish. Right. Still going to wake up early in the morning today for the WC semis before heading to school. The second night in the row. Worst is, there'll be 3 periods of Physics with Mark Chan tomorrow. Oh my. Tell me about it man.
I'm excited about the oncoming Sentosa trip and everything that's gonna be done after that. This to to help me destress and escape from the books. Help me, I think I'll have to turn into a geek soon. Prelims are just about a month away and I don't feel prepared at all. Seriously, my eyes are about to close anytime but I can't seem to fall asleep. Hur. This is so lame.
So, my mum is being a bitch sometimes. Okay, I shouldn't be so rude but it can't be helped. She gets on my nerves and she always have to make unwanted comments that make me feel like slapping her. Yeah, you heard it right. She opens her mouth and say things that are totally out of point sometimes. It pisses me off. Damn it. Its funny how parents like to see things on the outside but not actually make an effort to understand the whole picture. Typical. They think they know it all and are always right. Bullshit.
Okay, I'm done with venting. ( : So people, please cheer up if you're unhappy. If you feel troubled, vent everything out and you'll feel much better. If you feel bothered about something/someone, don't, because its not gonna make you feel any better. Besides, its not like the something/someone is gonna care whether you feel bothered or not. So why waste your time and energy? This is so random but it applies to me. It actually worked, for me that is. Haha. Anyway, I think the school prom thingy is so shitty. I seriously don't even intend to go. I'd rather go elsewhere with my friends than go for the prom to see some people's faces. Turn off la. I'm so glad I'm gonna kiss SJC goodbye after 4 more months. Meanwhile, I shall just endure and close an eye on how certain people are treating me. I believe they'll get their retributions someday. But I'll pray for them to be a better person and hope they realize their mistake. Alright, enough said. I wanna go find a new blogskin now.
P.S. Anyone wanna mug? Please call me! I can't stand/concentrate mugging at home because of the constant nagging I'm getting.